Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Proposial

I have decided to write my articles on the flu epidemic of 1918, focusing on the effects of Baltimore, and the surrounding areas, as well as the world. I will include areas such as Ft. Meade because of the significance to the epidemic known as The Blue Death. This is an important article of the magnitude of death, even being called the "granddaddy" of all flu epidemics (Donald Burke, http://www.jhsph.edu/publichealthnews/magazine/archive/Mag_Fall04/prologues/index.html).

I am confident that I will have no issue finding articles or other resources to work off of. After typing in "1918 flu epidemic" in a search engine I immediately found pages of information on this epidemic, many of which used Baltimore news papers as sources. I hope you enjoy reading my post as much as I (hopefully) enjoy writing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment